1. Copyright PetroBrand (Pty) Ltd, South Africa. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site contact PetroBrand Head Office.
2. Users may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
3. All moral rights of PetroBrand and its employees/ agents are reserved.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to: images; software; databases; text; graphics; icons; hyperlinks; private information; designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to PetroBrand and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
1. This Agreement shall be governed by the local and international copyright laws without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
2. Any claim or proceeding arising under or otherwise concerning this Agreement shall exclusively be brought in the local and international courts and you consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts.
3. In the event that PetroBrand are the prevailing parties in any such action, you agree to be responsible for payment of PetroBrand’s reasonable attorneys' fees and costs. PetroBrand reserves the right to make changes to this Web site, this Agreement, and the other information contained in this Web site at any time and without notice.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
PetroBrand may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.